Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thankful Tuesday: A Simple Smile!

A SMILE IS THE LIGHT IN THE WINDOW OF YOUR FACE THAT TELLS PEOPLE THAT YOUR HEART IS HOME. Author Unknown
Because my days are often spent alone, I appreciate even more the little way's people make me smile. Everyday someone touches my life and I can usually find something or someone that make me bust out in a huge smile! From Blogging to Face book to being around my friends. It is like sunshine everyday!
Today it had to have been the smile of a 2 year old. I can't count how many times little S made me smile today.
The little things from her little wave when she saw me, enjoying her lunch so much she didn't want to leave, to being particular about parking her little cart perfectly in the store.
Laying her head down and letting me kiss her to pieces!
Ahhh She was the sunshine in my day today!
Thank goodness for little ones, although it makes me realize how I miss my grandchildren even more :(
Yes I would love them close by every day. I have to rely on messages, phone calls etc.
That last one from little Maddie Cake that said, "GRAMMIE CAN YOU COME OVER RIGHT NOW" How sweet they are!
I love them so much, so glad that they make a difference in our lives.
LOVE HOW THEY MAKE ME SMILE JUST THINKING ABOUT THEM!

2 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

Hope we can visit soon. I rely on you saving me from insanity! Love you!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you miss your Grand babies . . Hopefully you'll get to see them real soon. Have a good Wednesday!