Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thankful Tuesday: a Glimpse of a "Normal" Day

We get small glimpses of some what of a normal day! Today as I was taking Mr. Clark to his office (for the second time today), he said to me, "it is 9:38" and I said, "What? you can see the time on your watch?" YIPPEE, nothing like butterflies in my stomach! WHAT A CELEBRATION!
Remember this picture when he couldn't see the H. Well on Friday at his eye treatment he read 3 big lines. If I would have had my camera I would have taken a picture of his thumb up! We were both so encouraged! And now we are looking forward to the day he can read the small print on his computer. When he can do that I will loose my job as designated driver! He will be able to once again be independent of me. Which you know he will miss! LOL
Today another glimpse of normal, Mr. Clark worked all day. When he got home we mowed the lawn. I was able to stay home and do laundry. It felt so good. We consider this to be a miracle! Prayers answered. We are blessed!

2 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

That makes me so happy! We pray every day. Love you both so much!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

It feels so good to get back to the norm . . Have a good Wednesday and God Bless!