Thursday, December 8, 2011

'All will be well... in the long term'

Its hard to mention this weeks events. It has been a difficult one. I want to remember what a  difference people make in my life. How fortunate we are to be where we are at this time in our life. For each life that has touched us for good.
 Our dear Sister in Our lil' Branch
passed away this week.
It wasn't very good circumstances.
I have never thought in my life time some one close to us would pass away in this manner.
By the hands of her own. Someone she tried to help, prayed for and loved.
Our hearts has been heavily burdened all week.
Personally, I had a whisper, a calm peaceful feeling among the tragedy that 'all is well'
and her message to me was a loving message, "there is work enough for me 'ere the sun goes down'
So  thankful for this.
TO LOYCE:
She was a 2 time cancer survivor, just recovered from thyroid surgery. Her battle was yet to be fought.  
To a special friend that gathered all the intelligence she could muster and sharing that knowledge with so many young people.
(the BEST primary teacher in the world, )
To her smile and joyful spirit,
To her love for her family.
Her dedication to her Grandchildren.
Her love for the Temple.
Her love for the way she was raised.
Her wonderful heritage.
Her devotion to education,
to the handicapped.
Her service to others.
For the blessing of knowing her.
I AM THANKFUL

1 comment:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Sharon, I'm so sorry about your lost, we also lost a dear friend early this morning. Lately, we have lost many from our church family. God definitely has a much bigger plan . . . in time he'll show us, probably sooner than we think. I feel in my heart, God is on the verge of showing us something amazing. Waiting in anticipation, Sandy:O)