Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Oh what did I find??

I've been researching where my Great, Great Grandfather came from. It's been so frustrating because at one time I had the information. It just disappeared. Until today. Mr. Clark has been going through his treasure boxes (after 30 yrs. of never opening them.) and there it was sitting on the floor. Seriously!!!!! It is a L-O-N-G sheet of paper that came out of a genealogy book I've had since I was Eight. It was resting along some other V.I.P documents. Such as some of Mr. Clark's family history's and most valuable was Clark's Grandfathers proposal to his Grandmother, long distance through a letter and also her response to his letter. So fun! Pretty fun day.
Information I knew and information I didn't know like Great, Great Grandfather and Grandmother lived in  Bristol, England (where  Mr. Clark served as a missionary for our church) and then New Jersey before they went to Utah via the Daniel Robinson Handcart Company. Kinda fun info.
Still searching for 'The rest of the story'.

Update: Still know answer on my blood work.  No news is good news, I suspect... But my shoulder(s) yes, both of them have issues. Could not get an M. R. I because of the metal stapees in my ears. Grrrrr
 Feeling pretty bla. Wishin everyday I was up to traveling. **

Missing the kiddo's more than words.

No comments: