Monday, September 28, 2009

"BLESSED"

Ahhhhhhh........ I am in UTAH and I have to say so far this has been the BEST trip for a long time! After driving 14 hours in one day ALONE, through a snow storm even. I was able to kiss on my Tyrel and Danielle. On Friday I was able to hang out with my amazing friend Nita, and then take a trip to Salina(with Grandpa Mac), to see my niece Bobbie Jo cut it the High School Rodeo. Wish my Sister in Law "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" See my (tall) niece McKenzie as she shared her talent and love of making bows. (missed seeing my Bro, and niece Brittany) Saturday I was able to see my nephew get married in the Manti Temple. Hang out with my awesome nieces and nephews. So awesome to be with Five of the Seven nieces and nephews. I got to finally meet Matts wife(who is my facebook buddy!), and meet the newest addition to Kara and Dustin. Their girls are beautiful! YES, Sit with my Brother for a sweet moment. And admire his awesome family minus Shaun and his fam. (who are in Texas in the military) and Brian (hopefully I will see him at the open house?) Ah I FEEL SO BLESSED TO BE ABLE TO BE HERE! Saturday night I was able to sit with my girls minus Laura. At the RS Womens Conference. And go out to dinner together. Then I was able to laugh to tears while attempting to sleep next to Elyse. It sounds like such a simple thing but these are the times of my life. Makes me so sad that I can't enjoy more times like these. Sunday, I was able to go to Tyrels and Danielles Branch for church and then spent the day hanging out with Britt and her fam. at Gramps(even get Gramps toenails trimmed!). We had dinner with Everyone and enjoyed the company of Aunt Sherron too. And the Best SURPRISE was when cousin Tommy, Heather, and their kids walked through the door. WHAT FUN TO SEE THEM ! The BIG NEWS ON SUNDAY was when I got a phone call from Mr. Clark saying that we will be hosting missionaries again. They are arriving this WEDNESDAY! It will be "THE ELDERS" Mr. Clark is going to have an exciting week! Monday, I am hung out with Tyrel. We are went for a ride to see fall leaves up Price Rec. (which I've never been) it's not anything spectacular other than I have passed the road so many times coming down Price Canyon and wondered what was up there. Then headed over to Gramps to *attempt* to clean his mice infested storage room! Looking forward to Wednesday when I am going to lunch with my lifelong friends. THEN I AM SPENDING THE REMAINDER OF THE TIME KISSING ON MY GRANDBABIES! YES I AM SO BLESSED! I will post pics later!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm glad you're having fun here in Utah with your family! I love Pres. Monson's quote you have on your page!
I don't remember hearing that before.
Have a great trip!

Deby said...

I can't believe you visited Salina and didn't stop by! Who knows where we might have been, though. We visit all the same places it seems. I am glad you get to spend some precious time with family. Nothing compares. Our precious Jenna may get to come home from the NICU this weekend. Fingers crossed. Isn't the Manti Temple the best? It is beautiful. We are in American Fork till the end of the weekend if you get a chance to say hi. If not, lots of love and enjoy your family! Deb and Scott