Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A reminder of the good ol'day's with the SIsters

I had the opportunity to go to Hutchinson which is 1 1/2 hours away and pick up the Sisters and bring them back to stay at my house for a sleepover and then run them to Wichita for Zone Conference and then pick them up and take them back to Hutchinson.
It was great fun and it reminded my of the good ol' day's when I ran around with the Sisters in Hammond, La-- WHAT A BLAST!
The SISTERS INSPIRE ME. AND I AM BLESSED TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HANG OUT WITH THEM.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

That's great you were able to help the missionaries pain-free! Thank goodness for miracles!
That was really interesting to read about your Katrina experience. What a thing to have to go through. I'm glad that your house wasn't hurt badly. I bet you're glad you don't live there anymore!
Have a great day!

Ess said...

I really hope you feel better soon. Yay for Heavenly Father's tender mercy to allow you to feel while serving the missionaries.