Sunday, December 27, 2009

NEW YEARS GOALS?

Well Last year I posted my "NEW YEAR GOALS" so excited to say -- "You are more likely to accomplish them if you write them down..." so I will list my NEW ones one by one... PRIORITY THIS YEAR:Not only talking the talk but walking the walk. Being a DOER of righteousness.Not just outside appearances but daily LIVING.In every THOUGHT 1-LEARN TO FORGIVE (the fact that I am MAD is reason enough) 2-READ THE OLD TESTIMENT! 3-BE MORE PRAYERFUL (our fam is in dire need of some miracles) Miracle 1 and 2- Terrence got his job back and now his safety pay. A THANKFUL PRAYER IS GOING OUT RIGHT NOW! 12/30/09 Update: A HEARTWRENCHING DAY - 01/11/2010 Terrence found out how close he was to death back in Oct. as he put out an a fire and was electricuted. The Doctor told him he was extremely lucky he didn't drop dead anytime up to 3 days after the accident. Also his life is now changed. He will have surgery to releave some of the pressure on his nerves but he will never be out of pain. It's heartwrenching to see your children suffer. We do feel blessed his life was spared. My eyes are swollen from the tears that he might not be with us. Angry to that the employer didn't allow him to be seen by a doctor IMMEDIATELY. He finally convinced them he needed to be seen 2 weeks later when the pain became even more intense. AAAhhhhhh oh the grief. 4-BE CONSISTENT-- CONSISTENTLY HAPPY! (consistently happy to be consistent) 5-STUDY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES (pretty sure I'll be defending it) 6-WORK ON UNFINISHED PROJECTS :) ok realistically -- maybe 1 quilt and 1 cross stitch 7- PAINT the inside of MY HOUSE... more specific-- at least the guest bedroom 8- Oh ya--- loose some chunkiness... Shew I didn't say the "F" word that's banished at our house! FAT! Ooopsss I did it! (This isn't no resolution it is day to day, minute by minute fact) 9- Scale down and get rid of --. and PACK UP. (Today I have an itch to move... Maybe tomorrow I'll want to stay?) 10- More to come later. After I do them so that I can say I checked something off my list! like today- Organize Christmas-- Filled the downstairs closet with Christmas--- CHECK! hee hee! And my summary of this past year: Seriously, If I died tomorrow I would feel so BLESSED for the things I have seen, learned, accomplished and experienced this year. For 1- I was SO FORTUNATE to BE SURROUNDED and RECONNECTED WITH GOOD FRIENDS (LIFE LONG, FOREVER). For Special Friends that have been the best influence to me. I can say that along with FAMILY. My FRIENDS have made LIFE COMPLETE. The year has not been with out our HARD TIMES. THANK GOODNESS for A KNOWLEDGE THAT WE HAVE A CHOICE TO BE HAPPY. WE CAN CHOOSE TO LET CHRIST CARRY OUR BURDENS. AND WE CAN CHOOSE THOSE PEOPLE IN OUR LIVES THAT ARE ANGELS AMONG US THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR GOOD TO EACH OF US. MAY YOU ALL HAVE A "BLESSED" NEW YEAR! LOVE TO ALL, Sharon

2 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

Love the goals. I always feel new sense of purpose and confidence in accomplishing things in the new year. Of course then I realize how tired I am after the holidays and all those goals get set aside for "just a little while" till I forget they are there. Maybe remembering should be on my list of new year goals!

Britt's Clan said...

Love the goals!! You go girl!! I need to come up with some besides the working out.... It is going to be a BETTER year I can just feel it (positive thoughts :)