Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday: For my favorite book in the whole wide world!

Today my friend posted a blogsite about journal keeping. It mainly stated that if you don't keep a record everyday you forget the important details. How easy it is to FORGET the blessings we have daily. One of my favortie passages in my favorite book is: "OH REMEMBER, REMEMBER"
     It reminded me how THANKFUL I am for some VERY IMPORTANT Prophets of days of old,  who followed the Lord and kept records of their lives. You can read or get a free copy of my favorite book in the whole wide world HERE  to watch a simple overview of my favorite book check it out HERE:
I have studied and read this book as much as I do the Bible. While traveling the past few weeks I have listened to this book.  Pondering its words gives me peace. It testifies of the Bible. The importance of it. It is another witness of Jesus Christ.  It testifies of Jesus Christ. To me it is BEYOND POWERFUL.    
        One of my favorite verses is: In Second Nephi chapter 29 vs 7 God is telling us.: " Know ye not that there are more nations than one? Know ye not that I, the Lord God, have created all men, and that I remember those who are upon the tales of the sea: and that I rule the heavens above and in the earth beneath; and I will bring forth my word unto the children of men, yea even upon all the nations of the earth. " 
This book is the history of  those people of 'other nations'
 It is AMAZING.
Don't take my word for it. Read it for yourself.

No comments: