Friday, July 29, 2011

Fearless on FRIDAY:

Fearlessly---
I mowed my lawn at 7:00am.
Almost FEARFUL
my neighbors would come out and HOLLOR!
(Jules, you would hate me as your neighbor...nite owl)
Yet, another reason
to be fearful, it wasn't cool at  even at 7:00 am.
IT HAS BEEN AN
EXTREME HEAT
SEASON.

3 showers later,

I SURVIVED.
First year that we have been in Kansas that our area has been in drought conditions.
First year that the temperatures have stayed over 100 for 3 consectutive weeks.
It has been as high as 113
Everything is
YELLOW.
Except my GRASS

FEARLESSLY,
I Paid the Bills
and Did the Grocery Shopping.

FEARLESSLY,
I snuck back to SPANGLES
after driving away WITHOUT the food we just paid for.
oooopsie...
It was an intense conversation with my friend!
We had a good laugh!

Fearlessly,
I tackled taking things I can't let go of. And dropped them off at the
SALVATION ARMY.

THANKFUL THAT WE HAVE THE BEAUTY OF GREEN GRASS TO MOW,A SPRINKLING SYSTEM, SHOWERS, COMFORTS OF AN AIR-CONDITIONED HOME, $MONEY TO PAY THE BILLS,FAST FOOD,
AND THE COMFORTS OF A VEHICLE TO DRIVE, GOOD FRIENDS, AND TOO MUCH STUFF.

It helps to make this a FEARLESS FRIDAY...

SO BLESSED
Shhh ---Its feeling a little back to normal these day's.
It's a good feeling, and I'm holding on to it!

No comments: