Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Inpired by "THE HOARDERS"

Ever been 'INSPIRED'
by the "HOARDERS"

??????????

I have to watch it a few times,
to remind me that
STUFF
doesn't define me!
My goal this summer was to seriously get rid of some STUFF.
Down to the last day's of summer!
Check out this link "40 bags in 40 days"
HERE:
(a little motivation)
GETTIN' IT DONE!
UPDATE:
I had a challenge from my dear friend. She gave me a wonderful idea.
Today (08/12/2011)
I dropped 2 bins of videos off at our local womens shelter.
When I came out I was crying.
Happy/Sad- letting go tears!
That was tougher that I thought!
I grieved for my Mom today.
I've held on to these videos for 15 yrs.
(although I let go of material things that she collected. *NOTE: Not "The land before time" series yet!)
I don't think she disowned me today!
I think she would have put her arms around me and told me I had issues! I won't tell you about getting rid of the rollout towel for making pastries.
(the was a MELTDOWN MOMENT)
I haven't let go of  the 7 dishpacks I'm carting around until I settle down in a BIGGER house!
Ahhh....
The 'Hoarder' series
Inspires me!

I'm thinking we all need some letting go Anon!


No comments: