Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Thankful Tuesday: My Grandma Mayme


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA MAYME!


 IN MEMORY OF MY GRANDMOTHER
Who LOVED
PINK!
 & TEA PARTIES!
She belonged to a sophisticated women's club, she would bake the most sophisticated  meal for her sophisticated friends and serve it ever so FANCY.

She was talented in the fine art of TATTING


I will remember her APRONS.

Her pots of violets in her kitchen window.

Her wigs, and beautiful Hats.


She was a PERFECT house keeper!

She LOVED DRESSES
She was one of those elite ladies that dressed to the hilt to go to the grocery store!
I still remember shopping for a pair of pants for her and she said, "I just don't think I'll ever like them"

I will never forget her "FLY SPECKS" (freckles)dilemma. The miracle of Doctor Spocs? freckle cream so that  her nick name of "Fly Specks" wasn't "fly specks" any more!"

The only story she repeated over and over!

 Thank goodness she married My Grandpa because, "Mr. Wright  was Mr. Wrong."

I love my memory of 'paper dolls',
  Walking on top of her 8 ft. white picket fence.
I was the culprit who helped her cheat on her drivers license test and was in BIG TROUBLE when she got lost driving her car!


I have wonderful memories of you.
I love you.

SO THANKFUL THAT GRANDMA MAYME WAS IS OUR LIVES.
 

No comments: