Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Thankful Tuesday: COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

One of my Favorite Hymns at Church : COUNT YOUR BLESSING 2nd verse: "Are you ever burdened with a load of care. Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bare? Count your Blessings, Name them one by one. And it will surprise you what the Lord has done."

COUNTING MY BLESSINGS

1-BLESSINGS OF: The Physical health I have personally. Although my Mind/Emotions are overloaded. I am so BLESSED to be able to DEAL with it for the most part! Thankful for the strength to take care of Mr. Clark
2- BLESSING to be able to go Fishing, Two and a half hrs. and an inkling of feeling some what normal. 
3- BLESSINGS OF being In Recovery Mode again, All is well
4- BLESSINGS OF: Special Friends having healthy new baby.
5- BLESSINGS OF: Road Repair/curb and gutter (after 5 years of waiting)
6- BLESSINGS OF: I'm a broken record on this one! An AMAZING nurse  that  is on call 24/7 in our behalf. SHE BLESSES OUR LIVES and helps me/us keep SANE/CALM!  Thanks, Nurse Barb-- couldn't survive so many terrifying/death defying...experiences w/o you. I'M NOT KIDDING. WE FEEL SO BLESSED SHE IS WHO SHE IS!
7- BLESSINGS OF: Spending a day/lunch with a friend. Sure to cure all discouragement!
8- Blogging and seeing the tender mercies God pours out on so many.
9- BLESSINGS OF loosing 5 lbs... 5 more to go to reach a goal I set to dye my hair when I've lost 10 LBS  Oh I hope this doesn't last all summer!
10-BLESSINGS OF: Answered Prayers for all of our children/grandchildren. 



FOR THIS WE ARE THANKFUL

No comments: