Monday, July 1, 2013

Grand Daughters Visit to Kansas

Yes, Miss K got to spend 2 weeks at Grammy and Pappa's house.
Can't believe we have a Grandchild old enough to travel such a distance and be away from her family.
They missed her terribly.
But..
WE HAD A BLAST!
Little Miss K is an EXCELLENT TRAVELER!
It reminded me of the time when I, myself was able to  travel with my Grandparents to Washington State.
My memory was locating white horses.
If I found 3 I got a ice cream cone!
We swam at our first hotel, but Grammy got sick with the flu
(it was not a good second day of traveling for me!)
Miss K, used her imagination on my tablet and filled it up making interviews about the scenery. It was so fun to listen to her!
and when we arrived...
First things first!
WE LITERALLY
SHOPPED UNTIL WE DROPPED!
Then Day 2:
We went to the flower store and came home and planted flowers and Tomatoes
and then we played Barbies
Day 3:
We had lunch at Old Chicago and then went to a water park. Kylie made new friends and attempted the drop off slide.
Yes, I nearly had a heart attack
The red slide is the drop off.
A better view of the drop off. This is her coming off the safer slide
On the lazy river


Her new friend




IT WAS SO FUN!
 
Day 4:
 
We saw the movie
"EPIC"
With a monster popcorn and 2 icee's Each!!!
 
Day 5:
 
We went Garage Saling
and went to a near by water park.
 
Day 6:
CHURCH DAY
 
Day 7:
THE ZOO
and we had a BLAST!
 
Day 8:
Shopped again,
Made cookies
Day 9, 10, 11
Took it easy to get ready for the long journey back to Utah
 Just had a wonderful time with Miss K.
Made lots of wonderful memories.
Hope to do this with all the Grands!
 
 

No comments: