Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Little Thing's Mean the Most!

LOVE THIS PICTURE! PAPA CLARK AND KYLIE WASHING THE TRUCK! Aren't they both so cute! So yesterday I mowed the lawn. You all know I love to mow the lawn but...yesterday I did it without my partner. We have been such a team lately. We have this little routine going. He runs the mower around the edges and places the riding lawn mower can't get (like the fire hydrant in our yard) and also runs the edger. While I sit.. and mow the rest. We trade off every week. I miss him being out in the yard with me! Once again he has been layed up with his toe and we have missed our 'fun' together. I'm grateful for days passed when we have been a team. After nearly 28 years I appreciated "The Little Things" Like helping me unload the dishwasher, both of us rushing out the garbage on garbage day etc. There were day's passed spent sitting with him while he fixed our cars. Handing him tools etc. Hanging out in the shop fixing "Big Trucks" for the family business. All of the times I sat beside him on the tractor while on the farm. Cutting Hay, Planting Grain. I'm grateful I was included on the and hunting trips. Now I get to be his fishing partner. Little things mean the most. TOGETHER we can get through anything. I love my partner and best friend. I'm beside him as he's beside me. Life is good even when it's bad because we have each other. "GET WELL SOON MY MAN!"

No comments: