Sunday, July 5, 2009

...and the ROCKETS RED GLARE

BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR GAVE PROOF THROUGH THE NIGHT THAT OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE!
We enjoyed the fireworks sitting on our back porch while our street of back door neighbors lit some FABULOUS FIRE WORKS(either they are cheap in Kansas or a bunch of people spent BIG BUCKS). A beautiful show from 9 to 11. I kept telling Mr. Clark oh I bet that was the finally and the finally continued. And thanks to GLEN BECK, I thought --YES ROCKETS RED GLARE, BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR. WHAT GREAT SACRIFICE'S OF ALL THOSE WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR US TO LIVE IN SUCH A WONDERFUL COUNTRY! GOD BLESS THE USA!

1 comment:

Jill Walker said...

Amen!

I had 14 ancestors that fought in the Revolutionary war so that I could enjoy what I have today. I never take the 4th lightly. I think about those great people who sacrificed so much to obtain so much.