Saturday, July 25, 2009

A case of the bla-a-a-'s

Two times now I have vented on my blog and not posted it. So it is a good way of journaling. Today after 14 day's of a 12 year old that stayed with us while her mom serves in the military. I am breathing a sigh of relief that my kids are grown and they survived me... and I have been sick with a tooth infection for nearly 2 weeks. And the woes of another dentist bill give me anguish. Then in my sigh, I read Nie,Nie's blog. I love reading her blog. WOW, I can always come to my senses and stop complaining after reading her entries. After seeing so many people trials I have to say " I AM SO BLESSED" I love the fact that I have the ability to WORK, EXERCISE, GAIN MORE WEIGHT, HAVE A TOOTH INFECTION and MISS MY KIDS, MISS MY GRANDBABIES, and WORRY and recognize that others have it so much harder than I. FOR RECOGNIZING MY MINIMAL TRIALS MAKES ME GRATEFUL!

No comments: