Sunday, August 2, 2009

Temple/Baptism

Picture stolen from Brittany--need more!!
Awe so sad that we missed Mitch's Baptism. CONGRATULATIONS MITCH. I thought of him and all the fun that we missed not being there with family on Mitch's Day. My only consolation was that I was able to go to the Oklahoma Temple with my friends in Relief Society. TOO FUN, along with as always a peaceful day! As always my spiritual batterery is charged. I was able to concentrate my prayers for the people that I love and better FOCUS on what matters most. Where else in the world can you feel heaven. I LOVE TO BE IN THE TEMPLE.

1 comment:

Britt's Clan said...

I posted more pics from the baptizm on my facebook (it is more private and I don't know if people appreciate me posting pictures of them online for the world to see :) Did you see the cute ones of Elyse??