Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thankful Tuesday: Just for Today

Ah... I should have taken a pic. of Mr. Clark today at lunch.
His face was covered in Black Coke (like coal dust)
I laughed out loud.
He ran in and washed it! He is having a productive day at work.
It feels NORMAL. Oh JUST FOR TODAY...
We are focusing on TODAY.
The dishes are done, the laundry is done, the bathrooms are scrubbed, the floors are mopped. Bedspread hung out to dry. Mmmm love the smell of the fresh air linen.
The outside of the fridge still has those cutie cake finger prints on it.
I can't bare to wash them off!
I made Homemade noodles with chicken, because Mr. Clark has been eating nothing but salads and needed a hearty meal he could enjoy.
I ran errands and paid bills (ewww),
filled out forms for the Endo. Doct. on Wednesday.
And visited with my friend. Kissed on her sweet kids!
Little S giggled and yacked up a storm.
They took their gold fish we were tending home :(
Just for today it feels normal.
I love day's like these.
Productive and our normal.
I am not thinking about anything else JUST FOR TODAY.
So THANKFUL to focus just on this day.

No comments: