Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thankful Tuesday: Prayers (again)

Today I am Thankful for PRAYERS.
This was my conversation with someone where I work.
*note: I have only worked with these people 3 months.
Co-Worker:  "Sharon, what is your husbands name?"
Me: "Clark, Why?"
Co-Worker: "Oh I'll remember that for next time. We put your husbands name on our prayer roll at our church. We just put Mr. Mills"
Me: TEARS.
Heart felt  and Humble Appreciation.
Wow, How special is that.
Our church has a prayer roll too. It is at our Temples.
I know how important it is to come together for a special purpose and there is power in prayer. .
There is also strength in numbers.
Mr. Clark also feels humble and so grateful when people tell him they have been praying for him.
People that don't even know him.
Parents and Little Ones at Our Church.
Our children,
Especially the prayers of our little Grandchildren.
"Papa Clark, I pray for you every day"
 Mr. Clark and I are touched that so many would include him in their Prayers.
IT MEANS SO MUCH.
 So Thankful For the people that surround us
For Family,
For Friends,
For Co-workers,
For God, who hears and anwers our prayers.
FOR THIS I AM THANKFUL

No comments: