Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm melting... melting!!!

WISHIN' THIS WAS HEAT OR AT LEAST 'WATER' RELATED!!!

JUST WHEN  THINGS SEEM TO BE SETTLING DOWN FOR A MOMENT...
YET ANOTHER MELT DOWN STRIKES...

LOL...
Now that its over.


Blogging this info makes me feel like I NEED A SHRINK...
Wasn't it just last week that I had a melt down???
Yes... IF ONLY I WOULD LEARN TO LISTEN TO MR. CLARK
(I should be convinced by now he is always right!)
who tried to convince me all night to RELAX
my theory: "who can relax when you see 2 red streaks up your leg..."
And guess what.
Yet again. no-- WE SURVIVED ANOTHER CRISES

Yep, Mr Clark went through one series of antibiotics
and after the 10 day's was up, we felt so confident that his leg was healing fantastic.
And why should things work out  that way???
IT'S ALL ABOUT LIFE EXPERIENCES! 
On Saturday, Just befor bed. (on the 11th day...)
His leg flared another full blown infection.
 And at midnight.
(and I want to know why oh why??? we wake up  in the middle of the night???)
 In a PANIC.
subconscious worrying, I guess???
I think to myself
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"I bet it was the bug spray that I sprayed on him on Friday night that caused the infection to reoccur."
THANKFULLY
after an E.R. trip
(it always happens on the weekend)
We were reassured it was not the 'bug spray'
He just needs another series of antibiotics.
We should know by now that nothing is just 10 days long...
I beat my self up pretty good to the fact that
"IT MUST BE ALL MY FAULT"
Yes, without bug spray to prevent chigger bites in Kansas. Chigger bites would have been equally as devastating.
NEVER THE LESS...
I FELT HORRIBLE
and had YET ANOTHER MELT DOWN...
So I've hit my limit of MELT DOWNS...
And after all is said and done,
We feel blessed it didn't have to be  IV antibiotics.
We'll keep praying for his leg...
and....
NO MORE MELT DOWNS!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Sharon,
Meltdowns are okay as long as you recover, and it sounds like you recover nicely.
Hang in there- it's not easy being the nurse!!!