Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thankful Tuesday:Terry and Bubble Gum

In Memory of Our dear Friend, Terry:


Last week I went into Mr. Clark's office,
where I automatically walk to his desk. There
in a drawer, ever so hidden under some files
is STASHED BUBBLE GUM
from TERRY.


Everyone that works there had their own special

Stash.

Because she was thoughtful that way.   

I found my very last piece and wondered if I should eat it.

It was an emotional moment for me.

Terry passed away with Lung Cancer

and We all miss her SOOoooo Much.

Terry was the MOST AMAZING women you'll ever meet.

Terry often said, "go to Sam's and just get you a bucket" I just told her  I'd chew my jaws off and besides I could take the chance to visit her!

This Saturday,
Mr. Clark bought me a BUCKET of Bubble Gum.

First time ever I let him!

I will remember Terry now every time I chew a piece of Bubble Gum.

I've needed her this week.

I wish she were here to just take off and go to lunch and chat about her Grand daughters 1st Birthday and Brag about our adorable grandchildren and feel normal and good. Because that was her way. 
Making every one feel that we were her very best friend.

 I've been chewing my jaws off.

And while I'm chewing I have to be reminded of my good friend, Terry

She reminds me to BE TOUGH,

PRAY ALWAYS,

KEEP A GOOD ATTITUDE, SERVE OTHERS,

TAKE GOOD CARE OF OUR MEN.

LOVE LIFE.

Thank you Terry, XO

No comments: