Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday: HEART ATTACKED!

DON'T PANIC!


The youth of our church have a tradition!
Every February
(around Valentines)
they sneak in someone's yard and plant hearts every where!
For the passed 3yrs. I've been among the SECRET ACTS.
Driving them around.
Door knocking
&
RUNNING!
It has been such a "RUSH"
(even if one of those Heart Attacks nearly got us shot at... Found out later that God was watching out for us!)
Being on the other end of it now that I'm no longer a  Youth Leader
IS SPECIAL!
TEARS because it was sweet of them to think of us.
And TEARS because I'm no longer a part of the FUN!!!!!!!!
I am so THANKFUL that I had these experiences with these special girls.
THEY ALL HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE!
Abbey, Arionna, Ashley, Rebecca, Macadi, Jurnee, Jordan, Megan, Anna, Tiara, Tyma, Rebbeca
I, forever more --reserve a portion of my heart for you!
LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU'LL KNOW! ; )

2 comments:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Sharon, Good to hear no heart attack :O) Some good memories also, Dave and I used to be Youth Group Leaders, we had so much fun . . I'm sure you were a inspiration to these kids. Blessings and have a Beautiful Sunday with your family, Sandy:O)

Janet said...

Sweet post! Bet they all have you in their heart too!