Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thankful Tuesday: Finding 5 today!

1- Phone Calls & Videos of the CUTEST CUTIE CAKES IN THE WORLD
Lil Daxton in the tub wins! Kylie's HOOT,  and Maddie's LONG HAIR- she is catching Kylie! 
You know I'm homesick for them when it makes me blubber uncontrollably . Love watching them and hearing their voices. 

2- Our Hearth (HOME)
HEAVY SIGH...
The 'cozy' fireplace and oopsie Christmas Decor.
and more Christmas decor!
My Job now intel's being on the road for 6 hrs. a day.  Amazing how exhausted I am when I get home. The heat of the fireplace. Kicking off the shoes and flinging the sling. Getting in my cozy jammies and cozy-ing into the recliner causes the heavy sigh!


3- Lights on his magnifiers and a cane
Because of amazing people where Mr. Clark works his life is so BLESSED!
This is the genius creation and imagination!  Jim ( his co-worker) installed lights on Mr. Clark's Magnifier!
and a stopper on Mr. C's cane. Yes, they all look out for Mr. C.!
p.s this is another reason the company is the TOP 10 in the nation for SAFETY!  ; )

4- Good nights sleep,
for the passed week now!

5- Prayers Answered for DEAR FRIENDS
One of my dear friends and class mate who was diagnosed with acute Leukemia the first of January. She is a strong, strong person.
A few good days for her. A reprieve from a battle for life. Prayers continue her way.

No comments: