Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday: My FAVORITE THINGS!

1- 5 pieces of BUBBLE GUM,  My surprise from Quick Trip gas station, because Mr Clark says I'm worth it!
:)
2-I.V Iron, because after 3 trips to Wichita Mr. Clark's veins didn't  collapse and it was successful!

3- Back to Teamwork! I have an awesome job!

4- Routine: Oh when our day's are just routine. WE ARE THANKFUL

5- A beautiful day-- It feels like SPRING. We are expecting rain.   Excited that my tulips and daffodils are up!

6-  Test results- Our Son does NOT have sleep apnea!

7- My favorite book. The Book of Mormon. IT IS A TREASURE! We've been listening to it on the road and I keep replaying one of  my many fav. chapters. Today it's 2 Nephi 29!A free copy: HERE 

FOR THESE THINGS I AM THANKFUL!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Hi Sharon-
Remember me, the one that was going to send you a surprise? Well I totally spaced it ...so sorry! I am working on it and it will be in the mail to you Saturday!
pinky-promise. lol

Jill Walker said...

Sharon, you are just so amazing and I love you!!!