Tuesday, January 15, 2013

THANKFUL TUESDAY! Strengthening my crisis IMMUNE SYSTEM!

YES, I'm BACK to being thankful. Listening to a Christian Music Channel this morning and heard this thought. "When we are THANKFUL daily we strengthen our crisis immune system."
I BELIEVE IT!
So I recognize that the past few years my strength has helped by being THANKFUL!

My challenge to you is TRY IT!

Here is an idea from pinterest:
Start the year writing down every good thing that happened on slips of paper at the end of the year read them and realize how blessed you've been.

My Favorite Church talk on gratitude: O Remember, Remember

and A Prophet today encourages GRATITUDE DAILY: He's been telling us for years to have an attitude of gratitude "A divine gift of gratitude"

So thankful for the difference it's made in my life. I need all the strongest IMMUNE SYSTEM I can get. So Thankful posts will CONTINUE!!!!!!!

B.T.W
Last week we were on STANDBY for a kidney. The end result was that no-one got the kidney. It wasn't good. :( But it was pretty exciting!

1 comment:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Thanks for the visit . . . hope all is getting better for you and Mr. Clark. Yes, a grateful heart does wonders for our bodies. Also, "believe in possibility". Hang in there kiddo :O) Happy Saturday, xo