Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thankful Tuesday... For the good ol' days

Thankful for the ability to vent on this blog and then hurry and erase it!!!! And I don't want to sound "GRIM" so I'll just say I am thankful that I had a great example of parents who were always prepared. Thankful that in my childhood we enjoyed the simple things and in the good ol'day's we knew how to have fun without the latest gadgets. So if you read my earlier post.... I'll still be watching the Waltons to remember to be humble....

2 comments:

The Sanderson Fam said...

I love your thankful posts...they make me smile. Just wanted to say that I thought it was neat that you're Grammie and Papa...That's what my inlaws are to my children. Grammie and Papa. Love it!

Monica Bingham said...

I have to tell you, I look forward to your "thankful" posts. I love that at least twice a week I can read something so uplifting and positive. Just thought you should know.:)