Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Woah it's Wednesday! PANIC....

Every Wednesday, I wake up in a panic...Is the garbage out??? And then usually because we don't have trash cans in El Dorado (and you are only allowed 2 black bags of garbage and then recyclable bags) We can't put it out on the street at night. The dogs tear it up, so I usually am running outside---as a bedhead....and usually in my flannels!...To get the garbage out. It's just routine! So here is the funny that happened this morning. The alarm clock routine at our house is...It usually goes off at 5:45 and I continually hit the snooze button until 6:20 so if Clark is not up before 6:20 it usually sparks a panic. This morning I smacked the snooze at the usual every 10 minutes as I ANNOUNCED OUT LOUD the time. "It's 5:55,it's 6:09" Then when 6:20 came and I panicked and reached across to nudge Mr.Clark only to realize HE'S GONE...and has been since 4:30am(he got called out) HEEE---HEEE That just goes to show you I can sleep through when he leaves and smack the alarm and talk in my sleep!

1 comment:

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

LOL Wish we could have been flies on the wall for that!