Monday, December 1, 2008

Tag- Christmas Edition

1-Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags- Wrapping Paper 2-Real Tree or Artificial- Both, one upstairs-one downstairs 3-When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving 4-When do you take down the tree? New Years Day 5-Do you like eggnog? Yes, it means the holiday's are here. 6-Favorite gift recieved as a child? Wedding Dress and Veil my mom made me when I was 8 7-Hardest person to buy for? Clarks DAD 8-Easiest person to buy for? The grandbabies, they love everything. 9-Do you have a nativity scene. Yes, Mary is broken. It is not replaceable, my Gr. Pike made it. 10-Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail 11-Worse Christmas gift you ever recieved? ?? Oh ya- Brit reminded me. It was the Year Grandma Deann died just before christmas. The hardest gifts to open were from her. Her gifts were all wrapped and ready for Christmas. Even her Christmas Veg. Soup that she froze for the party. The hardest Christmas of our lives. 12-Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas w/ Bing 13-When do you start shopping? I wish it was the January before Christmas. I always have good intentions. Traditionally 21st to the 24th of Dec. 14-Have you ever recylcled a Christmas Present. oops yes 15-Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge 16-Lights on the tree? Yes 17-Favorite Christmas song? Amy Grants -Christmas list, Breath of Heaven 18-Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel every other year. 19-Can you name Santa's reindeer?Yes 20-Angel or Star on top of the tree? Both 21-Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas morning? pj's on eve. All other gifts -morning I like Santa's gifts left unwrapped. 22-Most annoying thing about this time of year? The guilt I feel when I walk passed the bell ringer and don't give every time. 23-Favorite ornament of theme or color? Snowflakes but Christmas passed has to be the hands of my kids made into sugar cookies. the whole tree was covered in their hands. 24-Favorite Christmas Dinner? SHRIMP 25-What do you want for Christmas this year? For my husband to be able to travel and to be with the kids. I tag anyone that will do this.....

1 comment:

Britt's Clan said...

Comment on the soup... The first time I made it after she passed my directions say all the ingredients and then on the bottom it says "call me for further info" I cried and cried over that. I have just begun to get the soup right by trial and error since I never was able to get her whole receipe.