Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I was BOLD....

So Heather thanks to you, I was bold today!! I am so excited and I have to tell everyone... I GAVE AWAY a - B. OF M.! WOO HOO, To the man that came to clean my carpets! He was telling me that it was going to be an awesome Christmas because his family was going to focus on Christ! He said " You know that is what is wrong with the world today, we have just gotten away from Christ and God" I couldn't resist telling him about The Book of Mormon "a second witness of Jesus Christ" SO I DID IT!

2 comments:

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

WAY TO GO!!!
That's so exciting!!!

Terrence and Laura said...

Sister Goertzen would be so proud. I remember how passionate she was about sharing the gospel. I would have never dared to do that. I'm so proud. What a great opportunity!