Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Looking forward to a NEW YEAR!

I love the idea of starting FRESH! I just get an adrenaline rush just thinking about new projects for the year, and setting new goals for things I want to accomplish this year!
And since I now have a cri-cut cutter (thanks to my thoughtful Husband, I didn't even know I wanted one!) I am going to go crazy scrap booking but probably do more vinyl lettering to decorate my house!
Oh and I love the idea that maybe I'll get bold and finally paint my bathroom. And decorate yes I love to decorate!! My focus is my bathroom because the other two bathrooms in the house are decorated so cute and I just can't get a vision of what I want for my own.
And I have a new CAMERA, woo hee, I am going to have fun! I'm going to go blog crazy...
I can't wait to focus on more food storage and preparedness this year... I've already brought home a truck load of WESTERN FAMILY cases. Just cuz I like W.F. So my shelves are getting full again! And my freezer is about full and I feel BLESSED!
I love that I have a zillion ideas for Christmas next year because by next Christmas I can never think of anything fun. So I'm making my list!
I only love cleaning out and organizing in January so I have to take advantage of the urge!
I can't wait to see if the tulip bulbs I planted will come up.
I love when the day's start even an incling of being longer because I know winter will end and I LOVE SPRING!
Life is so good and I can't wait to see what the New Year Brings.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY
IT WILL BE AN AWESOME YEAR!
p.s. we already have plans to come to Utah -- March 16th.... can't wait! see you then!

1 comment: