Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Elyse burned her hand...

It's almost better now- update 01-09-09
Say a Prayer for our Elyse, she burned her hand at work tonight. 350 degree hot glue sprayed on her in between her thumb and index finger on her right hand. 3 inches square. She ripped some of the hot glue off on instinct and ripped the skin off. She spent a few hours in the emergency where they had to cut off the rest of the hot glue. She says she'll be OK. I hate being far away. Thankfully Terrence is there by her side. I love my kids!
--Update: Her hand is healing great. Other than the inconvenience of being right handed. She is going to the college cosmo to have her hair washed and done. She's a bit worried about starting school on Monday.

4 comments:

Ess said...

I like this picture. And ouch to the burn.

Marianne said...

I'm so sorry about your daughter's hand. I know how a hot glue burn hurts. And thanks so much for telling me about Jamie's story! I loved it! That would be so fun to do. I'm going to have to let me husband read it, too. It would be fun to start saving money throughout this year and do that next Christmas! I also love all your ideas and goals for the new year. Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great day!

Britt's Clan said...

OUCH!! I love the bike pic, whos bike is that?? Tell Elyse to hang in there and I love her

Eden said...

Sharon,
I went back through your blog for quite a while and read everything. What fun to have a trip to Utah for Christmas. I hope Elyse gets better soon. It was fun to see the pictures of Mac and we all loved Aunt Deann so much! She took care of my babies when they were tiny so Tim and I could go to BYU football/basketball games. Thanks for sharing the Mrs. Santa pictures. We still miss her. Have a great new year and keep in touch!

Eden