Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUT!

HAPPY B-DAY SHOUT GOES OUT TO DANIELLE, who's Birthday is TODAY! for real. I was kinda delirious on Sunday. Had it in my brain that Danielle's B'Day was on EASTER... So I called her and wished her Happy DAY and found out later that it is today. I WAS CORN-FUSED...
So today is my Daughter in Laws real B-day.
She is the perfect wife for our son. You have to know Tyrel to appreciate that she brings out the best in him. She is PATIENT AND QUIET. We are still learning her talents and abilities because she is so QUIET. She is a wonderful photographer. She is a designer of wedding invitiations, and wedding and family photos. She is crafty and shares her mom's talent. She loves to FISH, hunt and camp. (another plus in our family) She is PATIENT with Tyrel's long hours, and QUIETwhen he vents his frustration. She's a good listener. She is a very good cook. She is patient to cook Tyrel his favorites(like tuna cheese swirls!). She takes good care of Gramps. She puts up with all his "NICKNAMES" and spends a lot of time keeping Gramps Company. She has a high endurance for pain! She survived 4or 5 months with a ruptured appendix. It is her personal miracle. She is a NON- COMPLAINER. She loves what Tyrel loves, they both have the same sense of HUMOR. She SUPPORTS him. She is the Queen of Nerks( a card game) so she fits right in with our family and shows us how its done! She is obsessed with being on time, which tries her patience when Tyrel is S-L-O-W. She is a saver. She is a kind and SELFLESS person. She has a strong testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ. Another personal goal- they love to attend the temple.
She is good to Clark and I -it takes an incredible amount of PATIENCE!
She makes us feel at home and we love staying with them when we travel to Utah.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE:) WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

Yes indeed. She's such a fun person. I'm enjoying getting to know her.

Tyrel and Danielle said...

Thanks! Yes, today is my real birthday. Sharon called me on the 12th and I just went along with it. Hee Hee! I have had a great Birthday. All of the fam has called or emailed or text me happy birthday. You guys ROCK!
Danielle

Britt's Clan said...

You told me Sunday also!! Now I have to fix my calendar... :) Happy B-day Danielle