Thursday, April 23, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY- for friends who surround me...

Ever been to a "ROCKIN' CHRISTIAN MUSIC " Concert. Pretty entertaining... mostly the crowd.
Nothing better than cotton candy Even Sister Albaugh was entertained--once again from the crowd!
Ever heard of Mercyme- they sing "I can only imagine"
The lines of youth at a Christian Concert - You can't tell from this pic. but it was a sold out crowd, wrapping lines through out the parking lot. I was impressed that so many of the youth -no matter what religion went to hear christian music.
Girls day - Richelle and I celebrating our B-Days -- wish I was Richelle's age 35 again!
(I didn't get a pic. of my other celebration with closest friends, Love you guys. Mama bear, Emma and Syndee thanks for taking me to lunch! I had a great day!)
Today I am thankful for all those people that surround me with a smile, laughter and friendship. I am now surrounded by the youth and they inspire me to feel young again!

No comments: