Monday, April 27, 2009

Miraculous Monday

Shew we made it through Sunday! What a "WHIRLWIND" Literally!!!! We drove to Kansas City to see a co-worker of Mr. Clarks who was in the BEST Hospital EVER -- K U Med. ROCKS (yes its a place where miracles happen) any way, Larry has lung cancer and had one lung removed. He is doing great. Friends of theirs made a cute sign for him to wear. It said "I LEFT MY LUNG IN KANSAS CITY" While in Kansas City the sirens blew in El Dorado declaring a "Tornado" Luckily we missed it! We had tornado's touch down next to us in the city of LEON the night before. I REMAINED CALM... It is somewhat miraculous that I was calm. Hmmmmm have I become numb to the warnings??? We ended up driving home in the dark following the path of the storm all the way and it was another MIRACLE that I was able to drive without freaking out. I always MAKE Mr. Clark drive in bad weather but I felt confident. I even slept all night with flood warnings and tornado watchs. Woo hoo I'm officially a "Kansasite"?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.