Thursday, April 2, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY- Easter Lillies

Pushing it for a nice Spring Day. It is cold and dreary. Thankful that yes I made it to the YMCA to play a little racket ball. Thankful that my good friend Emma was is the same mode as me, and we were just there! Another soup day... Can't wait to be GRILLING. Thankful for Easter Lillies... Love the Smell of them. It's spring when they surround me.
I could be VERY THANKFUL for a change in the weather to lift my THANKFUL MODE! Blaaaaaaaaaa

3 comments:

Marianne said...

I am also itching to be able to barbeque again. We did once last month when we had decent weather, but we had snow yesterday and it's supposed to come again tonight. Enough snow already!
Have a terrific day!

Jill Walker said...

I'm glad you can have a little bit of spring around you it makes such a big difference!

We will all thaw out pretty soon, I just know it.

wkay - peggy said...

Surely, Spring is on the way.