Thursday, May 21, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY- FRIENDS

I'm sitting in my usual chair at the computer. Thankful to keep in touch with some special friends. I know I am fortunate to have awesome friends when after 30 years they still hold such a place in my heart. Reconnecting with phone calls and messages on facebook have made my life full cirle. For this I recognize the joy and true friendship I'm fortunate to enjoy. And today I went to lunch with a new friend, we were sitting out on the patio of Jacobs Well. A sandwhich shoppe. There was a perfect breeze on a perfect day and it was refreshing. The wild roses blooing and the robins occasionally flying by. Can't help but be grateful that today I recognize the beauty in life and friendship. Thankful that every where I go there are special people placed in my path that make life joyful. THANKYOU MY FRIENDS!

No comments: