Thursday, May 21, 2009

WALKIN' WEDNESDAY'S

Yep, I'm back to walking! I have 2 weeks left to prepare for my first 5K. It's a start! Gotta keep MOVIN'. Two years at the Y and I've gained 13lbs. Just goes to show you every 'ounce' of workout I EAT IN 'POUNDS' and SOOOoooooo I have to push it harder--and stop eating. So here it goes! I'm hoping I can just withstand the heat and humidity? I feel blessed to just be able to have the time and the means to keep going to the YMCA. Love the people that are there. Especially the old timers that can out do me. Last week I saw an 80 something frail little lady on the elipital just working it. HOPE I CAN BE LIKE ALL THOSE OLDIES that are consistent in MOVIN' IT! THEY INSPIRE ME! And TERRENCE AND LAURA AND THE GIRLS WILL BE HERE! CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE THEM TO THE ZOO!!!

No comments: