Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MIRACLES

On my way to the YMCA this morning I was listening to the radio. The talk was that a prominent church had sent in a team of investigators to determine if a young man that had fallen on his head and crushed his skull and survived. They were investigating his recovery to determine if it was a MIRACLE. HELLO.... Just have to say MY OH MY... There are miracles everyday. Does it take a team of investigators to say oh yes that is a miracle??????? I appreciate the fact that God still gives us miracles, it doesn't take a team for me to see. For that I am grateful. ps--- I'm confused. The people that prayed for the injured man. Didn't pray to God?? They prayed to a war hero that is being 'considered' a Saint. Another HELLO... He shouldn't be 'considered' a saint HE IS A SAINT FOR BEING A HERO. But shouldn't we be praying to GOD???

2 comments:

Ess said...

I know. It was on the internet and I watched the video and just shook my head that it takes an investigator to come clear across the world to make a determination so that the MAN they prayed to can be a saint. I bet you that Heavenly Father is looking down just shaking his head thinking my children....sometimes....do silly things.

Deby said...

Glad to see your message. Amy and Krista's husband's family live in Fairfield (I think). It is in the North east corner, near the Nebraska border. They went to Omaha and Winter Quarters and saw some sites. Their husbands are brothers. Their parents and two sisters families live there so they visit once a year. It was tornado season and the sirens sounded several times. Fun! I have not heard from Debbie West or anyone for years and years. You guys are the only ones I've talked to. I'm thinking we should have Scott talk to Todd Savage about a job with Savage Brothers. He is having a hard time finding work. He teaches at the college but it is part time. His degree is in technology management with an emphasis in automation. His masters is in organizational behavior. It has to do with production or plant type management and maintainance. It seems like to get a job you have to know someone these days. Oh well. Life goes on. Good to hear from you. You can click on Amy and Kyles blog and see where they were in Kansas. Deb