Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday: To Need and be Needed

I love that at different times in our lives
WE DEPEND ON EACH OTHER.
I love still being NEEDED!
and in turn, times when
I need my FAMILY!
Tears...
Every day is a different challenge.
Love getting phone calls,
especially texts
that say:
"MOMMY I LOVE YOU"
Tyrel
(who hates the phone)
has had a new challenge in his life.
My blessing from this challenge?
He calls me daily!
Got a message yesterday-
"MOMMY ARE YOU THERE?"
if I hadn't went years
rarely talking on the phone to him
it wouldn't mean so much.
Then
This week
a text
From Terrence:
who ALWAYS
keeps in touch!
"Mom, are you ok? I LOVE YOU"
Tears...
A message:
from Elyse,
(who I talk to hourly!)
just yesterday..
"Mom, I needed you, where were you?"
(I promise to start keeping my phone connected to me!)
but usually Elyse is saying:
"Mom, if you and Dad need me I can be there"
Laura:
Who makes me smile with her mommy moments!
Love that I have 2 beautiful grand daughters
that I need too!
and 1/2 on the way
Danielle:
Who keeps me updated!
Love how she sends me occasional good LAUGHS
I  love being needed
and in turn
When I need my family
they are here for me!
I feel their support and love.
I am SO BLESSED!

I LOVE YOU MY CHILDREN,
MY HUSBAND,
THANKYOU!
YOU ARE SUCH A BLESSING IN MY LIFE!


2 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

We love you too. Wish it was as easy as simply moving home. We miss you so much!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

I love you too and I never met you . . but heart ring true through my blog with your sweet comments. Thank you Sharon, Sandy:O)