Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday: For a life long Friend.

 A BIG BIRTHDAY SHOUT
to My Friend:
NITA
There are just some people in life
that stand by you
in every moment.
RARE is a Friend
who
NO MATTER WHAT
is always there.
At the hardest times in life,
I have never went too many days with out
hearing from her.
Still, since I've moved away from her.
 (5 years now)
She sends me random packages
NON STOP!
The last package
Christmas Socks to share with my family!
(to inspire me to get my Christmas list going.
 (yes, in Sept)
and the CUTEST necklace and ear rings too!
JUST BECAUSE...
She has LISTENED
to my craziness!
CHEERED me on when I am sad.
CELEBRATED with me,
 when I'm glad.
To put into words
what a wonderful person she is.
Is IMPOSSIBLE.
Here is a small glimpse:
She is the most
CHARITABLE
person I know.
When I say this,
I MEAN:
 She is one of those people that has probably made a quilt for every new baby in the community.
She is a quiet anonymous giver.
It has rubbed off.
Her family is AMAZINGLY
GIVING.
If I could tell you all of the quiet ways they give.
I could go on and on.
Because they are QUIET GIVERS
I'd probably get killed for sharing!
Shhhhhh
If she gets word someone is having a hard time?
She's the one that leaves things on your porch,
and you wonder where it came from?
She is an AMAZINGLY HARD WORKER.
SHE NEVER STOPS.
She doesn't ever sit down to relax and watch TV without
some project to do.
She is AMAZINGLY TALENTED,
by that I can tell you she LOVES,
SEWING, QUILTING, GARDENING,
CLEANING...
ADOPTING and CARING FOR:
 OLD PEOPLE :)
I'd give you more details--
But, that for that info,
she'd have to kill me!!!
She is an amazing Grandma.
Her husband Marvin and her are
SO SUPPORTIVE
of everything their Grandchildren do.
She has made all 6 of her Grandchildren
Flannel pj's every 'month' for the past 6 yrs.
(ah oh, I'm dead...she 'IS' going to kill me for leaking that info!)
I'm telling you.
SHE IS AN AMAZING PERSON
In my eyes,
She is one of a kind!
A GEM
I am just the fortunate one that she calls her friend.
FOR THIS I AM THANKFUL!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon, How sweet . . she sounds like a wonderful person to be friends with . . How blessed you are! Sandy:O)