Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thankful Tuesday: For positive thoughts

Feeling a lttle sad...
Found this scripture in Isaiah:
It's awesome how God speaks to us when we are at a LOW point.
Isaiah 55: 9
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways,
and my thoughts are NOT your thoughts.
My interpretation today:
Christ's thoughts are positive thoughts
and  my own are thoughts of doubting thoughts
of my own abilities, and worthiness.
The whole chapter 55 is AMAZING
a clear message that if you follow Christ in righteousness
he will pour out his tender mercies.
We all make mistakes
and for that reason
Hebrew 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
 he has paid the price for our sin and he will never, never give up on us.
I love when I feel the scriptures are speaking to me.
This Chapter has so many MORE treasures.
I can see why in the Book of Mormon
it says in reference to Isaiah
3 Nephi 23: 1-2
(Christ speaking) And now, behold, I say unto you, that ye ought to search these things,
Yea, a commandment I give unto you that search these things diligently;
for GREAT ARE THE WORDS ARE ISAIAH.
For surely he spake as touching all things concerning my people which are of the house of Israel:
therefore it must needs be that he must speak also to the Gentiles. (us)
I love reading all the scriptures we have available side by side.
Comparing every scripture together makes the scriptures a clear message to understand.
I know that God continues to reveal great and important truths.
Isaiah has so many important messages for our day.
FOR THIS I AM THANKFUL

p.s I am almost finish with Isaiah!
I LOVE ISAIAH!


No comments: