Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Tuesday: A New Job...

Well
I've been
job hunting...
I've been out of the work force for 3 yrs.
I'm about crazy!
My
wishes?
A job that I can take the time
to take care of
 Mr. Clark.
And...
be free
on the weekends
And...
be free to go see my kids when I need to.
Sound impossible?
Well
Thanks to a good friend
she suggested being a sub for para-educators.
I AM NOW EMPLOYED!!!
I can choose when I work.
I have weekends,
holidays
and summers
OFF.
Enough to get me out of the house!
FOR THIS I AM THANKFUL!
p.s Mr, Clark got his glucose monitor installed yesterday.  This monitor automatically checks his blood sugar every 5 min. and acts as a partner to his pump with helpful information. So he is warned if he is dropping low or getting too high on his blood sugars. We are so excited to see how this will help him be in better control of his diabetes.
THANKFUL FOR MODERN TECHNOLOGY
soon they will make an artificial pancreas.
Cant wait!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Sharon,
Love your blog, it is so positive and I need that daily. I read about your hubs new insulin pump, and would like more info. about it. We would like to save money as a family to get Jesse one, so he can do better. So if you can, let me know more. Congrats on your new job, isn't it cool that the Lord provides when we ask-amazing!