Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday: To be TIRED...

For the past 6 months
I've been lacking in the
Sleep department.
I think it's a
50 thing???
But I've needed
x-tra-
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's
 You know- the nights when you wake up and you can't get back to sleep. Drives me CRAZY!
So the blessing of being back to work?
I'm EXHAUSTED!
So the last few weeks I've actually been able to
SLEEP
all night...
For this I am THANKFUL!
p.s. I SPOKE TOO SOON...
BAaaaa
I guess I'll just
embrace the 50's thing and live with
Sleepless Nights...
shhhhhh I'm not talking about my mishap yesterday. The blessing from the scratch and scrape event? No one was hurt.
for this I am THANKFUL

1 comment:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Sharon, Sleepless nights are the worst and yes it is a 50's kind of thing. Have a happy Friday, Sandy:O)