Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thankful Tuesday: Snow Drifts and Cold Temperatures

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's cold outside!
What a contrast from Saturday.
It was a beautiful 60 degrees and I spent a beautiful weekend with my brother. We spent some time in the hospital waiting room. And Taking care of Mr. Clark. (So glad he was here)
Surgery for Mr. Clark went well. 
And this:

This is a little school house near Cottonwood Falls, Ks (just north of where I live) where Our Great Grandfather went to school.

NOW
I am Hanging out with Mr. Clark who is healing well btw.
He went into work today for a few hours.
We are watching out the window at the SNOW accumulating and the wind making BEAUTIFUL DRIFTS!
As the wind is swirling around, the drifts look like ocean waves moving up and down.
So soothing.
I'll be watching out the window  tomorrow too.
(school is out again )
So Thankful for Snow Drifts and Cold Temperatures.
As long as we are warm and comfy inside!
Mmmmmmmmmmm
It's a  Homemade Bread and Soup day!
My favorite.
SNOWDAYS...
Nothing better than x-tra days off to be with my honey.
For this I am Thankful!

2 comments:

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

Hi Sharon it's Robert,
Aloha! We're really glad that things are going for and we're praying for you all. Is there a way we could be checked to see if we might be a match for Clark? Let us know! You all are awesome!

Monica Bingham said...

glad everything went well and glad you had someone there with you.