Sunday, April 1, 2012

Our Personal Spiritual Feast

I heard today that members of the Church of Jesus Christ view this weekend as our personal HOLIDAY! I like that! Because it is such a FEAST. It isn't just for members but ALL people.  I can tell you that what I heard this morning, yesterday and today gives us (Mr. Clark and I and our Family) added strength to continue doing what we are doing. What ever it takes. We all, with our struggles and adversity can gain hope in Christ that he is aware of our difficulties and he is here for us. So much peace and comfort no matter what the battle. Also, Death is a part of life and it is just progression into eternity.  I hope that you'll have the desire to here the words that I listened to that give us such hope.  BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL  What is General Conference HERE:

No comments: