Saturday, May 12, 2012

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

To all of the beautiful woman  that have made a difference in my life. To the beautiful Mother I was blessed to have. To my Sister in Laws whom I cherish even more because they have been my only Sisters. To the beautiful Aunties that continue to bless my life. To all my Nieces who bring sunshine into our lives. To My dear Mother in Law who raised a great son that I have been blessed to spend my life with. To the Mothers of my children's spouses for raising such beautiful people. To my sons for marrying such special girls. Which is a HUGE blessing to now have 3  daughters - Elyse, Laura and Danielle who I AM SO PROUD TO CALL MY OWN! They all are special, special people with great talents and nurturing spirits. And MOST IMPORTANTLY to the 3 children I was blessed to birth and raise. I AM BLESSED TO BE YOUR MOTHER! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU'LL KNOW!

1 comment:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day Sharon :O)