Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Thankful Tuesday: The Dust is Settling...

We have lived in this neighborhood for 5yrs. now. We are happy to see the dust is finally settling and our street now looks like this!
TODAY! 

IT IS BEAUTIFUL ALREADY!
They will come back and plant every one's grass in the fall.
We won't love the extra payment for it on our property taxes, raised our house payment almost $200 month. They call this 'specials' in Kansas.  But we will LOVE to be done with the dirt.
 My next door neighbor and I were discussing how many times in a day we have to dust. We will definitely celebrate less dust  in the house/vehicles.  YAY!
FOR THIS WE ARE THANKFUL!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Sharon, Now that I moved to my new place, I don't have so much dust around anymore. I bet your loving that . . everything stays so much more cleaner and less work for us. Happy Days, Sandy:O)