Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Woah it's Wednesday: Our latest Battle

I hate to even post this... The past few weeks Mr. C has done EXCEPTIONAL. Wow, he has felt so good. He has had energy, he 'was' getting his strength back. I have posted the extra accomplishments we've made around our yard etc. Well, it has come back to bite him, not in the butt... in the knee.
a little swollen...
You would think the  knee with the big wound would have issues?

We hired a boy to finish the work because one of his knees got skinned up from kneeling. Well he now has staff infection in the other knee. It is crazy.  Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Right now we are fighting it with oral anti biotic. It's not improving. He hasn't been able to get around well and he has been in a lot of pain. :( He has weakened in just 4 day's and fevering.Back to using his cane and still working. When he has any infection being listed for a kidney transplant is put on hold. Please keep him in your prayers.

Update: We made a trip to E.R. He is going on a I.V antibiotic. Because of his kidney condition he can only have the antibiotic 1 time in 24 hours so We get to do it as outpatient.  Grateful that it's going to get under control. My shoulders feel lighter tonight. It's a worry to make sure we do the right thing for his health.  Shew!

1 comment:

Lace and Joe said...

Oh my gosh!!! He is totally in my prayers, as are you! I love you guys lots. I'm sorry you have to deal with this.