Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Incriminating EVIDENCE!

This is Elder Barth who should be known as "MR CLEAN" He is obsessed with CLEANING which I TOTALLY APPRECIATE!!!! (His Mom will probably want to use this pic as EVIDENCE that he can do the dishes at home too. LOL!!)I didn't get a picture of him POLISHING the TOP OF THE CUBBOARDS or cleaning the TOILET, or VACUUMING. I was 'sorta joking' with him when I told him he could start on the BLINDS!! LOL!! HE IS A BIG HELP! Elder Phelps is the "FIX-IT MAN" He can fix anything. TOGETHER they make a great TEAM!
Add Image

2 comments:

Ess said...

You are SO lucky to have those boys. We had a nice time getting to know them Monday and cannot wait to have them for Thanksgiving. Remind me to tell you how small a world it is for Elder Phelps and us.

Terrence and Laura said...

That's so great. I'm glad it's been going well so far.