Thursday, November 5, 2009

Season to be Grateful!

Well last year I focused on THANKFUL TUESDAY AND THANKFUL THURSDAY. I miss that! Here it is NOVEMBER and I have been thinking of all the challenges that our family is facing and I came across this thought.---
"GRATITIDE IS NEVER SO IMPORTANT AS DURING THOSE TIMES WHEN EVERYTHING APPEARS TO BE LOST"
So admist adversity, heart break, and challenges in our family, this is what I'm GRATEFUL for:
That TODAY, although I lost my faith that everything would be OK for a few moments. Running around the house crying when I heard the news of "Fort Hood" Shew... THANKGOODNESS for facebook I had information FAST! So that I could be reassured we wouldn't face another challenge in our family. Yes, My nephew Shaun was at a different military base in TEXAS and he had just came home on tuesday. FOR THIS I AM GRATEFUL !
SO FOR ALL THOSE MANY THINGS THAT I COULD SPEND A DAY LISTING....
OUR PRIORITY IS FAMILY,
AND ALSO FOR *JESUS CHRIST, who ATONED for all of our SUFFERING, MISTAKES, HEARTACHES SO THAT WE CAN REMAIN HOPEFUL
--WHEN EVERYTHING APPEARS TO BE LOST...
FOR **ALL THINGS I AM GRATEFUL!

No comments: